Tuberkulin PPD RT23
1 mL of Tuberculin PPD strength 2 contains:
Tuberkulin PPD RT 23 from
- Mycobacterium tuberculosi 0,4 mcg
- Disodium phosphate dihydrat 7,6 mg
- Potassium dihydrogen phosphate 1,45 mg
- Sodium chloride 4,8 mg
- Potassium hydroxyquinoline sulphate 100 mcg
- Polysorbate 80 50 mcg
- Water for injection to 1 mL
Tuberculin PPD RT 23 is used for Mantoux tuberculin skin testing to help diagnose if a person has ever been infected with Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
Known hypersensitivity to the sensitin or tuberculin products.
A transient burning sensation may be ex-perienced immediately after the injection, and pain, irritation or discomfort may rarely occur. In individuals who are extremely sensitive to tuberculin, vesicles, bullae or ulceration may appear at the injection site, and fever or lymph node swelling has been reported.