This service is an online service facility for applicants of public information as a form of implementation of public information disclosure at Bio Farma.
Quality Management System Certification - ISO 9001:2008, SNI ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management System from Certification Body Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance Ltd. Singapore with validity period June 30, 2016.
Bio Farma has 1 Guideline #:SM-S16.3 regarding Access to Public Information and 1 Standard Procedure Doc.# : 216K - TKDPIP on Public Information Governance and Services. KIP Tool. The KIP Tool is to regulate the management and flow of public information provided by Bio Farma to Public Information Requesters. Bio Farma determines and appoints the Corporate Secretary and Head of Corporate Communications as the Information and Documentation Management Officer (PPID). Purpose of Bio Farma Public Information Disclosure Through this Public Information service, the public's right to obtain various information about the company, business processes, governance, financial reports, corporate social responsibility, and other related information can be fulfilled. Bio Farma Public Information Access Report The public can obtain all Bio Farma Public Information through the content that we present comprehensively in each content on this website. In addition, if the public needs or experiences problems in accessing it, they can also go through other mechanisms.
Public Information Service Mechanism
- Handling information requests via telephone/in person, letter/fax and email/website.
- The applicant completes the data on the public information request form (TB PIP).
- PPID classifies the type of information requested
- PPID prepares an answer, searches for the requested information and legal studies if required.
- Submission of answers/responses and/or reasons for exceptions on the Proof of Response to Public Information (TB TAPIP) form.
- Submission of a postponement letter if it takes time to obtain the information.
- Delivery of answers through agreed media
- Delivery of answers through an agreed medium
- Document archiving
Information Commission Regulation Number 1 of 2017 Classifying Public Information.
|Central Information Commission Regulation Number 1 of 2010 concerning Public Information Service Standards.||Download PDF|
|Central Information Commission Regulation Number 1 of 2013 concerning Procedures for Resolving Public Information Disputes.||Download PDF|
|Government Regulation No. 61 of 2010 on the Implementation of Law No. 14 of 2008 on Public Information Disclosure.||Download PDF|
|PerDir_Information Management 2018-Final||Download PDF|
|Law Number 14 of 2008 concerning Public Information Disclosure||Download PDF|