All members of the Board of Directors of Bio Farma have signed a Declaration of No Conflict of Interest made on March 6, 2017.
In order to uphold Good Corporate Governance at PT Bio Farma (Persero), I hereby declare that I:
- Have never committed disgraceful acts in the fields of banking, finance and other businesses, have never been convicted of a crime and are not currently under the imposition of sanctions to be prohibited from becoming a company manager as stipulated in the applicable provisions and regulations.
- Able to carry out legal actions and has never been declared bankrupt or become a member of the Board of Directors / Board of Commissioners who was found guilty of causing a company to be declared bankrupt based on a court decision within 5 years before the date of appointment.
- Willing not to hold concurrent positions as:
- Members of the Board of Directors of other SOEs, Regionally-Owned Enterprises, Privately-Owned Enterprises and other positions that may cause conflicts of interest;
- Other positions in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
4. Fully implement the principles of Good Corporate Governance that emphasize the principles of transparency, accountability, responsibility, independence, and fairness in the management of the company.
5. Have no relationship in management, ownership and/or financial relationship with the entire business group of Shareholders of similar companies.
6. Will not conduct transactions in any form directly or indirectly through other parties related to my position at Biofarma in which I or my family have an interest or benefit.
7. Not serving as a political party administrator and/or legislative candidate/member and/or candidate or serving as Head/Deputy Head of Local Government.
8. Have no family relationship by blood up to the 3rd (third) degree either in a straight line or sideways line or relationship arising from marriage with other Members of the Board of Directors or with the Board of Commissioners.
9. Will wholeheartedly avoid conflicts of interest that may affect the operational decision-making process in the Company.