COMMITMENT & POLICY ON RISK MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTATION
As a form of PT Bio Farma (Persero)'s commitment to implementing effective Good Corporate Governance in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of SOEs No.1 of 2011 which requires SOEs to implement risk management, the Company has established the Compliance & Risk Management Division (Risk Management Management Unit) which is responsible to SEPV Legal & Compliance.
OBJECTIVES OF RISK MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTATION POLICY
- The realization of a joint commitment to implement Risk Management;
- Availability of adequate regulations and guidelines for the implementation of Risk Management;
- Availability of Risk Management documents, follow-up plans, monitoring and evaluation of follow-up risk management;
- Implementation of Risk Management that supports an effective internal control system;
- The realization of continual improvement in the implementation of Risk Management;
- Improving the Company's readiness in the face of increasing uncertainty that has the potential to threaten resources and even the continuity of the Company;
- Keeping the Company in the corridor of prudent business management (prudent operational) in every activity it carries out.
SCOPE OF RISK MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTATION
Each Risk Owner is obliged to manage the Risk of its work unit.
Implementation of Risk Management as:
- Kategori Risiko :
- STANDAR ACUAN PENERAPAN MANAJEMEN RISIKO (ISO 31000 : 2018)
PELAPORAN PENERAPAN MANAJEMEN RISIKO
- Laporan Manajemen Risiko
- Laporan Monitoring & Evaluasi Kegiatan Penanganan Risiko
RISIKO PERUSAHAAN TAHUN 2020