In carrying out its duties and in order for the implementation of tasks to run in accordance with its objectives, it is necessary to organize regular and scheduled meetings between the committee and the relevant management, and periodic meetings with the Board of Commissioners, as well as conducting official travel.
Meeting with Company Management
- Meetings of the Committee and relevant management are held at least 1 x every month,
- The meeting agenda contains:
- Discussion and assessment of the activities and results of the implementation of GCG and Enterprise Risk Management, especially with the CRM division;
- Discussion of plans and realization of vaccine and other product development;
- Discussion and assessment of the company's remuneration and nomination system, especially with the HR Directorate;
Meeting with the Board of Commissioners
- Meetings are held at least 1 (one) time in 2 (two) months;
- Meetings are related to the preparation and preparation of important materials that need to be discussed in the Board of Commissioners Meeting with the Board of Directors.
Official travel is travel in the context of official duties carried out by the committee as part of the implementation of supervision of business development and risk control carried out by management.
Education and Training (capacity building).
In order to improve the ability and competence of the committee in supporting the implementation of the duties of the Board of Commissioners, the committee is assigned education and training at least 1 (one) time a year as needed.