To achieve the Company's goals in the long term, the implementation of GCG must be based on high integrity and a code of conduct is needed that can serve as a reference for the Company's organs and all Bio Farma personnel in applying values and business ethics so that they become part of the Company's culture.
The Code of Conduct is regulated in the Joint Regulation of the Board of Commissioners and Directors of PT Bio Farma (Persero) Number: KEP-06/DK/BF/04/2021; Number: PER-003.01/DIR/IV/2021 dated April 1, 2021 concerning the Code of Conduct.
Bio Farma's Principles for the Implementation of the Code of Ethics (Code of Conduct)
- Corporate Values that describe the Company's moral attitude in conducting its business.
- To be able to realize the moral attitude in the implementation of its business, Bio Farma already has a formulation of business ethics agreed upon by the Company's organs and Bio Farma's people. The continuous implementation of business ethics forms the Company's culture which is a manifestation of the Company's values.
- The values and formulation of the Company's business ethics are outlined and described in the code of conduct so that they can be understood and applied.
Business ethics is a reference for the Company in carrying out business activities including in interacting with stakeholders. Continuous implementation of the Company's values and business ethics supports the creation of the Company's culture. Each Company must have a formulation of business ethics that is mutually agreed upon and further elaborated in the code of conduct.
PURPOSE OF CODE OF CONDUCT FOR BIO FARMA
- To describe values and ethical standards that are in line with the Company's Vision and Mission.
- As a behavioral guide for Bio Farma personnel in carrying out their duties professionally and responsibly.
- As a guide for Bio Farma personnel to avoid conflicts of interest in carrying out all Company activities.
- As a guide for Bio Farma personnel in interacting with other parties for the benefit of the Company based on sound and ethical corporate principles.