Good Corporate Governance
In order to build good corporate governance, the Company shall have a commitment, consistent, and persistent from all relevant parties, i.e : all management levels, Employees, Board of Commissioners, Government and other Stakeholders.
- Good Corporate Governance
- Quality Assurance Control
- Responsibilty to Customer
- Corporate Governance Implementation Process
- Gratification Control Process
- Process of Whistle Blowing System
- Guidelines for The Board of Commisioner and Director
- Biofarma Code of Conduct
- Guidelines for Handling Conflict of Interest
- Risk Management
- Directors Guidelines
- Audit Committee
- Development Risk and GCG Committee
- Superior Performance Assessment Criteria
In accordance with the Letter of the Secretary of the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) No. S-08/S.MBU/2013 dated January 16, 2013 on the Submission of Guidelines for the Determination of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Criteria for Superior Performance Assessment (KPKU) of SOEs, KPKU is the foundation and reference in the management of SOEs towards achieving superior performance. KPKU can also be used as a tool for SOE self-assessment and feedback to each SOE:
In addition, the KPKU has three important roles in strengthening SOE competitiveness
- Helping to improve SOEs' capabilities and performance, both financial and non-financial
- Facilitate communication and information sharing on best practices
- Serve as a working tool to understand and manage performance and to guide organizational planning and learning
KPKU is designed to provide an integrated approach (method/system) to SOE performance management aimed at achieving the following:
- Delivery of ever-increasing value to customers and other stakeholders, resulting in company sustainability.
- Increased effectiveness and Individual.
The Ministry of SOEs has determined that KPKU must be implemented by all SOEs. To fulfill this obligation and since 2012 PT Bio Farma (Persero) has started by conducting a KPKU-based performance evaluation.
Since 2012, the implementation of the KPKU of PT Bio Farma (Persero) has been evaluated by the State-Owned Enterprises Executive Forum (FEB) and for 2019 this is the seventh year of evaluation of the implementation of the KPKU. By evaluating the implementation of the KPKU, it is hoped that PT Bio Farma (Persero) can improve its performance so that it can compete with competitors in the domestic market and competitors abroad (global market).
The results of the Evaluation of the KPKU Implementation of PT Bio Farma (Persero) from 2015 to 2019 by the State-Owned Enterprises Echelon Forum (FEB) are presented in the following graph: