Good Corporate Governance
In order to build good corporate governance, the Company shall have a commitment, consistent, and persistent from all relevant parties, i.e : all management levels, Employees, Board of Commissioners, Government and other Stakeholders.
- Good Corporate Governance
- Quality Assurance Control
- Responsibilty to Customer
- Corporate Governance Implementation Process
- Gratification Control Process
- Process of Whistle Blowing System
- Guidelines for The Board of Commisioner and Director
- Biofarma Code of Conduct
- Guidelines for Handling Conflict of Interest
- Risk Management
- Directors Guidelines
- Audit Committee
- Development Risk and GCG Committee
- Superior Performance Assessment Criteria
The Board of Directors as an organ of the Company is tasked and responsible collegially in managing the Company for the interests and purposes of the Company, as well as representing the Company both inside and outside the court in accordance with the provisions of the Articles of Association and applicable laws and regulations.
Each member of the Board of Directors may perform duties and make decisions in accordance with the division of duties and authority. However, the implementation of duties by each member of the BOD remains a shared responsibility. The position of each member of the BOD including the President Director is equal. The President Director's duty as primus inter pares is to coordinate the activities of the Board of Directors.
The implementation of Bio Farma's board of directors' duties runs effectively with due regard to the following matters:
- The composition of the Board of Directors must be such that it enables effective, precise and quick decision-making, and can act independently.
- The Board of Directors must be professional, i.e. have integrity and the experience and skills necessary to carry out their duties.
- The Board of Directors is responsible for managing the company in order to generate profitability and ensure the sustainability of the company's business.
- The Board of Directors is accountable for its management in the GMS in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations.
The number of members of the Bio Farma Board of Directors must be adjusted to the complexity of the Company while taking into account the effectiveness of decision-making. All members of Bio Farma's Board of Directors must be domiciled in Indonesia, in a place that allows them to carry out their daily management duties.